Imagine walking into a pine forest on a crisp winter morning in search of this year’s Christmas tree. A mist fills the air as the sunrise comes over the hill. The cold air smells clean and wonderful. After passing by dozens and dozens of these beautiful ageless trees, you come across the perfect little one to fit into the living room. As your handsaw cuts into the bark, the sweet smell of fraser fir pine sap fills the air and reminds you of Christmas. With the perfect tree in hand, dreams of lights and decorations by a warm fire fill your mind as you start the trek back to the truck.
To create this iconic Christmas scent, we combined fraser fir and various notes of evergreen into something truly special to celebrate our favorite time of the year.
The unique frosting of natural soy and the crackling of our hand cut wooden wick adds to the beauty and warmth of this green hued candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax