One of my favorite memories of Fall is my mother filling the house with the fragrances of oranges and cinnamon.
With those comforting childhood memories in mind, we crafted this unique blend of sweet blood orange, mandarin, pine and clove leaf – then added a mix of spicy cinnamon leaf and toasted nutmeg.
We hope this lovely Fall scent brings memories of love and warmth like it does with us.
The unique frosting of natural soy and the crackling of our hand cut wooden wick adds to the beauty and warmth of this blood orange hued candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax