Our original, signature scent. Mixing the woodsiness of evergreen juniper, the beauty of lilac fields in bloom and the determination of fire – we crafted this one of a kind blend that best represents our family. Then we perfected it with a touch of eucalyptus, fir needle, cedar leaf, lily of the valley and honeysuckle blossoms to add to the subtle complexity of this signature scent.
Juniper Moon brings the calming Wisconsin Northwoods from our home into yours!
The unique frosting of natural soy and the crackling of our hand cut wooden wick adds to the beauty and warmth of this blue hued candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax