Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, we wanted to make a special candle honoring all the souls out there battling breast cancer – the Mighty Ones – whether going through treatments, praying to be cured or living with it the best they can.
We took uplifting eucalyptus and added peaceful lavender, with a touch of fresh mint and lemon to create the perfect blend to calm and bring peace through the magic of wax and fire.
Our crackling hand cut wooden wick adds to the ambience, beauty and warmth of this candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax