If you’re one of those analog purists who still spins records on your Technics 1200 Mk2 from 1979, then this potion has your name written all over it. Smells like being in a record store flipping through bins of vinyl records looking for the next accidental discovery.
We combined the dusty dark musk smell of old LP record sleeves with the unmistakable aromas of incense, nag champa and patchouli – with subtle hints of teakwood, cedar and sandalwood.
Lots of trial and error to get to this original and peaceful blend, smells so good whether you drag a needle along vinyl grooves or not. Analog forever!
The unique frosting of natural soy and the crackling of our hand cut wooden wick adds to the beauty and warmth of this candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax