This delicate fragrance twirls and pirouettes with the grace of a ballerina. The blend opens with the sweet, floral notes of honeysuckle, reminiscent of a springtime garden in full bloom, with hints of sandalwood, green foliage and musk. Soon, the fragrance takes center stage with the rich and creamy aroma of fresh cut coconut, evoking memories of dancing in the sand on warm summer days. And just like the closing act of a beautiful performance, Tiny Dancer finishes with a soft and seductive whisper of sweet jasmine, leaving a lasting impression that’s as unforgettable as the song that inspired it.
The unique frosting of natural soy and the crackling of our hand cut wooden wick adds to the beauty and warmth of this white hued candle.
- 100% all natural soy wax made from Midwestern soybean crops
- Hand cut, crackling wooden wick made in the USA
- Phthalate free fragrance oils
- Country style, high quality square glass mason jar made in USA
- Threaded twist on pewter metal lid
- Clean burning and very low soot compared to petroleum-based paraffin wax